2010 Mercury Milan Consumer Review: Nice car, but not a Subaru

2010 Mercury Milan - Consumer Review

2010 Mercury Milan

Premier Sedan (3.0L V6 FFV AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Nice car, but not a Subaru
By Sara on

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

So far, at 6 months and 12,000 miles, this car is smooth, very comfortable, and has done well in ice and snow (I added X-Ice snows). It doesn't have the crisp responsive handling of my Subaru, but it's so comfortable you can forgive it for a lot. What I don't like: after 6 months, I still have to look for climate controls. There are a lot of them, they all feel the same, I have to stretch to reach them. Getting the free trial to Sirius radio reupped was a rude surprise. The radio in the car will only accept Sirius most expensive plans. You get a deal, but I would still pay for all the junk I don't want in order to hear the few stations I like. It's a nice car, but next one is a Subaru.

Ride Stereo Comfortable seating Lots of room for the car size Fold-flat rear seats

Climate controls are usually used more than the stereo controls, put them on the top of the panel. Make them distinguishable by feel. A dial works better for fan speed that buttons do. Reveal the actual deal about the Sirius trail.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review