Used 2010 Mercury Milan Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercury Milan - Consumer Reviews

2010 Mercury Milan Sedan

View reviews for a specific Milan model:

LED Brake/Tail Light Issue
By kiwiaudio

2010 Mercury Milan Sedan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Fully agree with hsmith1. This LED lamp fault looks like becoming an epidemic, and is a safety concern. I would urge all to contact Ford 1 800 392 3673 +1 +5 to lodge your complaint. Also fill out the complaint form with NHTSA http://www.nhtsa.gov/ Until we push, Ford will not acknowledge !

AWESOME & RARE
By kaylinda

2010 Mercury Milan Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I just bought my 2010 Mercury Milan. I have wanted this car since I was little. Never thought I would have a opportunity to buy one. I absolutely love it. It is everything I wanted and more. I did my research before buying and it lives up to all the great reviews. I love that I don't see any in my neighborhood or anywhere really. My boyfriend has a Mercury Marauder so as you can see we like cars that aren't seen on a daily basis! Merc Squad haha I would definitely recommend this car! Its beautiful and smooooooth!

Favorite Features

Everything. The gages are a pretty blue and everything is easy to use and figure out without getting confused!

Suggested Improvements

None.period.

Nice and refined-2010 base automatic
By skater69

2010 Mercury Milan Sedan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have the 2010 base automatic (there was no option to select this on Edmunds). Bought the car used with 26K miles. Came with a nice sunroof, leather wrapped steering wheel, fog lights, SYNC..etc. It's nice and comfortable to drive. Quiet, great mileage, good power for a 4cyl, very nice cloth seats. I really enjoy this car. Handles well too but if you're looking for a sports sedan, I wouldn't go that far. Just a really nice car in my opinion. A steal for the price used. Feels/looks like a classy ride.

Favorite Features

sunroof sync (bluetooth) leather wrapped steering wheel comfortable seats/electronic controls for driver seat refined and quiet ride classy looks

Suggested Improvements

The rearview is a little weird due to the slope above the rear seats. Also I have no exterior temperature read-out.

Lost love
By gmarch

2010 Mercury Milan Sedan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have always been a Ford man and I loved my Milan Premier until recently. In the last three thousand miles (after it hit 50K miles) I had some kind of solenoid, a tail light, a throttle body, and a battery go bad, all common problems with this car. The one that really killed me was the tail light. Instead of replacing a bulb I had to replace the whole light assembly for $400. What kind of engineering is that? I am so turned off with Ford (and all American engineered cars).

Suggested Improvements

Use some common sense in your engineering, Ford or pay for your mistakes.

Excellent Entry-level Car
By jwtownse

2010 Mercury Milan Sedan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've had this car for about two years now and it has only needed routine maintenance (aside from some bad gas I filled up with from BP). The exterior is a little bland but has grown on me. It's the interior of the car that sold me and that I still love. The heated leather seats are great in the winter and the Sync system can be a little buggy at times but is usually perfect.

Favorite Features

Sync, heated leather seats, steering wheel controls, accent lights, spacious back seat, nice sized trunk

Suggested Improvements

Exterior styling