2010 Mercury Milan Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Milan model:
LED Brake/Tail Light Issue
By kiwiaudio on 02/11/14 12:05 PM (PST)

2010 Mercury Milan Sedan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Fully agree with hsmith1. This LED lamp fault looks like becoming an epidemic, and is a safety concern. I would urge all to contact Ford 1 800 392 3673 +1 +5 to lodge your complaint. Also fill out the complaint form with NHTSA http://www.nhtsa.gov/ Until we push, Ford will not acknowledge !

AWESOME & RARE
By kaylinda on 08/16/13 20:59 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I just bought my 2010 Mercury Milan. I have wanted this car since I was little. Never thought I would have a opportunity to buy one. I absolutely love it. It is everything I wanted and more. I did my research before buying and it lives up to all the great reviews. I love that I don't see any in my neighborhood or anywhere really. My boyfriend has a Mercury Marauder so as you can see we like cars that aren't seen on a daily basis! Merc Squad haha I would definitely recommend this car! Its beautiful and smooooooth!

Nice and refined-2010 base automatic
By skater69 on 01/04/13 11:15 AM (PST)

2010 Mercury Milan Sedan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have the 2010 base automatic (there was no option to select this on Edmunds). Bought the car used with 26K miles. Came with a nice sunroof, leather wrapped steering wheel, fog lights, SYNC..etc. It's nice and comfortable to drive. Quiet, great mileage, good power for a 4cyl, very nice cloth seats. I really enjoy this car. Handles well too but if you're looking for a sports sedan, I wouldn't go that far. Just a really nice car in my opinion. A steal for the price used. Feels/looks like a classy ride.

Lost love
By gmarch on 10/29/12 19:09 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Sedan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have always been a Ford man and I loved my Milan Premier until recently. In the last three thousand miles (after it hit 50K miles) I had some kind of solenoid, a tail light, a throttle body, and a battery go bad, all common problems with this car. The one that really killed me was the tail light. Instead of replacing a bulb I had to replace the whole light assembly for $400. What kind of engineering is that? I am so turned off with Ford (and all American engineered cars).

Excellent Entry-level Car
By jwtownse on 09/14/12 13:05 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Sedan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've had this car for about two years now and it has only needed routine maintenance (aside from some bad gas I filled up with from BP). The exterior is a little bland but has grown on me. It's the interior of the car that sold me and that I still love. The heated leather seats are great in the winter and the Sync system can be a little buggy at times but is usually perfect.

Bad car
By icabod2 on 07/11/11 11:19 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Sedan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased a 2010 Milan Premier with 15,000 on it . After I purchased it I found out transmission had been rebuilt at 12,000. The car still shift poorly 1st through 5 th gears. Found out later through forums Ford Fusions and Mercury Milans 2010's suffer from bad transmissions.Looking to get rid of car. Would not recommend it.

First FoMoCo product in many years
By winter2 on 06/20/11 08:19 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Sedan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Purchase our 2010 Milan Premier as an executive car after my Jeep Liberty diesel lost a rod. Still fighting with Chrysler. Overall, the Milan is surprisingly comfortable and quiet on the road. Fuel economy is good getting in the upper 20's commuting and in the low 30's on long trips. Engine power is adequate but lacks the torque of my Jeep (miss that). Engine noise is very subdued while cruising. Have had issues with Sync as the voice commands refused to work. Three visits to the dealer plus a visit from a Ford engineer finally got it fixed (broken wire). Fit and finish good be a bit better as some body panels are not aligned as well as they could be.

I love my new 2010 Mercury Milan
By mj816 on 06/15/11 19:47 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Sedan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Overall, this is a great family car. I traded in my SUV for better MPG. It has a sleek interior (I have the two tone leather) and it is very luxurious. I have the sync system and Sirius XM radio. My car comes with ambient lighting which I think my kids enjoy more than I do. This car is the entire package and I'm sad that 2011 is the last year for Mercury.

Very pleased
By gta on 12/02/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Mercury Milan Sedan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Was leaning heavily toward Fusion but went for the Milan because I liked the exterior styling better. I've read the other reviews and it's all subjective, but imo this is a great car. The leather seats are probably the most comfortable bucket seats I've ever sat in, and with 8-way adjustable seats plus tilt and tele steering wheel, there should be a comfy seating position for everyone. The lumbar support helps a lot too. Mpg is good, I get around 28 in combo city-highway driving. Build quality appears good. Very quiet at 70 mph, zero wind noise with the windows up. A little more road noise than I would like, but not a major problem. A few minor gripes (see below) but I'd buy this car again.

2010 Milan Premier
By thecbob on 08/25/10 10:32 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Sedan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I traded down from an F150 SuperCrew Lariat to save money, which I did. Even with a 4-cylinder, it handles well and gets great gas mileage. The driver seat is extremely uncomfortable, causing muscle pain on my commute to work. (one hour each way)In less than two months after purchase, it squeaks and rattles like a 30 year old car instead of a new one. I may be saving money, but I'm really starting to miss my truck.

1 2 3 4 5 next »

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercury Milan Sedan in VA is:

$128 per month*