2010 Mercury Milan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Milan model:
Nice and refined-2010 base automatic
By skater69 on 01/04/13 11:15 AM (PST)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have the 2010 base automatic (there was no option to select this on Edmunds). Bought the car used with 26K miles. Came with a nice sunroof, leather wrapped steering wheel, fog lights, SYNC..etc. It's nice and comfortable to drive. Quiet, great mileage, good power for a 4cyl, very nice cloth seats. I really enjoy this car. Handles well too but if you're looking for a sports sedan, I wouldn't go that far. Just a really nice car in my opinion. A steal for the price used. Feels/looks like a classy ride.

First FoMoCo product in many years
By winter2 on 06/20/11 08:19 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Purchase our 2010 Milan Premier as an executive car after my Jeep Liberty diesel lost a rod. Still fighting with Chrysler. Overall, the Milan is surprisingly comfortable and quiet on the road. Fuel economy is good getting in the upper 20's commuting and in the low 30's on long trips. Engine power is adequate but lacks the torque of my Jeep (miss that). Engine noise is very subdued while cruising. Have had issues with Sync as the voice commands refused to work. Three visits to the dealer plus a visit from a Ford engineer finally got it fixed (broken wire). Fit and finish good be a bit better as some body panels are not aligned as well as they could be.

I love my new 2010 Mercury Milan
By mj816 on 06/15/11 19:47 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Overall, this is a great family car. I traded in my SUV for better MPG. It has a sleek interior (I have the two tone leather) and it is very luxurious. I have the sync system and Sirius XM radio. My car comes with ambient lighting which I think my kids enjoy more than I do. This car is the entire package and I'm sad that 2011 is the last year for Mercury.

Very pleased
By gta on 12/02/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Was leaning heavily toward Fusion but went for the Milan because I liked the exterior styling better. I've read the other reviews and it's all subjective, but imo this is a great car. The leather seats are probably the most comfortable bucket seats I've ever sat in, and with 8-way adjustable seats plus tilt and tele steering wheel, there should be a comfy seating position for everyone. The lumbar support helps a lot too. Mpg is good, I get around 28 in combo city-highway driving. Build quality appears good. Very quiet at 70 mph, zero wind noise with the windows up. A little more road noise than I would like, but not a major problem. A few minor gripes (see below) but I'd buy this car again.

2010 Milan Premier
By thecbob on 08/25/10 10:32 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I traded down from an F150 SuperCrew Lariat to save money, which I did. Even with a 4-cylinder, it handles well and gets great gas mileage. The driver seat is extremely uncomfortable, causing muscle pain on my commute to work. (one hour each way)In less than two months after purchase, it squeaks and rattles like a 30 year old car instead of a new one. I may be saving money, but I'm really starting to miss my truck.

Comfortable and excellent handeling car
By Tony on 08/10/10 13:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Car has been flawless during the first 4500 miles. Excellent gas mileage, smooth ride, and very comfortable ride. 4 cyl. and 6 speed transmission provides more than enough power on highway. No creaks, rattles, or any issues at all with this vehicle.

300 miles and new transmission!
By Joe on 07/29/10 06:06 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I am giving this car low scores only because after one week the transmission would not shift correctly. i took it back to the dealer and they gave me excuses about why they could not download a program from Ford to test the transmission. After two days they finally decided that the car needed a new transmission. I purchased this car and drove it only 5 days. Now it has been in the shop for 7 days. I do like this car but I feel like its the same old bad Ford service. Before the trouble I would agree with the other positive reviews.

Good, but....
By Ginny on 05/19/10 18:51 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I've had my Milan for a month and I love everything about it EXCEPT the location of the temperature controls, which truly create unsafe driving conditions. They are placed too low and are hard to reach. I have to take my eyes off the road too long when I want to change the fan speed or set the defrost, or turn on/off the air conditioner and heater. This is a big enough problem that I would not have purchased the car had I known. Other than that I love the safety features of the car. I have the BLIS and the rear camera and would do both again. I like being able to enter the car by typing in a code - that's a great feature when traveling with others. Head rests are uncomfortable.

First American Car in 16 Years
By Mike on 03/31/10 17:57 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

We picked up our new Milan about 2 weeks ago. So far things have been just fine. For the past 16 years we have driven Toyotas but we thought it was time for a change. The car has a good ride, much more controlled then the Toyota and feels more sporty. The engine is very quiet and the automatic trans shifts very well. Mileage is about 23.5 so far with mostly suburban driving. So far no squeaks or rattles and the leather seats are very comfortable. The trunk seems to be about the same size of the Camry as well as the rear seat. The Sony sound system is great. The only problem is trying to get our older phone to hook up with the Sync system. The interior lighting is a nice touch.

Very Pleased!
By jege on 03/15/10 09:40 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Got my Sterling Gray I-4 Premier 012210 after trading my 2008 Mariner Premier. With approx. 1500 miles, all is great. I had a 2005 Mazda6 (the base for this car) before my Mariner and I'm enjoying the same feeling the Mazda had. Great ride/handling with excellent brakes and very quiet. Fuel economy in town is about 24mpg so far. Fit & finish is comparable to imports. Leather is luxury car quality.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercury Milan in VA is:

$131 per month*