2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class 3.5L V6 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - My Favorite Car of All

2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class Convertible - Consumer Review

2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK350 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

My Favorite Car of All Time!
By KayL on

2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK350 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

After 7 years driving my beloved Honda Del Sol, I had to think about buying a new car. I researched for approximately a year and decided on the 350 SLK. I bought this car in 05/05 and have enjoyed it so very much. It's fun to drive, looks great, handles really well, and has a lot more power than the Del Sol (of course!). A friend asked me if I missed my Del Sol (that everyone knew I absolutely loved -- to the extent I wouldn't let anyone even drive it) -- and you know, I don't! It's much more quiet (from road noise) than any other roadster out there and has a lot more style and class. M-B and the dealer give special attention to everything and to the customer. A nice extra!

Favorite Features

I wanted a roadster with power, all the bells and whistles and most importantly, without the road noise. This hardtop convertible is just that. Super power, fun to drive, has more things than I know what to do with and handling. It's great! I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Suggested Improvements

The cup holders are misplaced & flimsy, and the CD changer could be put in the trunk.