Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class Diesel Consumer Reviews - 1 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class Diesel - Consumer Reviews

GL350 BlueTEC 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel AWD 7-speed Automatic - (1 review )

a piece Junk ! Do not buy it !!!
By bingchan

2012 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class Diesel GL350 BlueTEC 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

After I brought the car home, foundout there is a long scratch on the side of window, the dealer's pre-sale service sucks, they did not even inspect the car !
After 3 weeks, the car was less than 1500 miles, the car's steelring wheel quit working during the middle of the turn, almost killed me by kissing the light pole...
I had mercedes during the 90s, I can not beleive their quality and service gone so low .
I would never buy another Mercedes.
I had a Acura RL for years and I never had any problem with it, its quality, comfort,safety and equipment are way better than Mercedes, and 20k cheaper too.

it does get 23mile per gallon.

Safety is No.1 important. When I read the review about this car would go on fire by itself, I did not believe it, now I have no doubts those stories are true. For the money mercedes charge, they should at least gurantee the basic safety ! The chair are very uncomfortable, I felt carry a big heavy bag all day long when I drives it. Come on, German enginnering suppose to be the best ???