2007 Mazda RX-8 Consumer Review: Looks like it is going 100mph

2007 Mazda RX-8 - Consumer Review

Looks like it is going 100mph at a stop
By Rex8it on

2007 Mazda RX-8 Touring 4dr Coupe (1.3L 2rtr 6M)

This is a great car! The power of this car is amazing when the revs are high. Over all i havn't had it into service at all. I change the oil myself and have run octane boost through it once to clean it out and it has been nothing but reliable. The paint does seem to chip easy though which stinks since the look is my favorite part of the car. The gas mileage could be better.

Looks faster then it is (someday it will be faster then it looks ;-) sound of the engine. Feel of the steering (you can throw this thing through corners!) with traction control off it just flows around corners powersliding!

3 rotor twin turbo (20b turbo Renesis!?!?!?!?) drilled/sloted brakes? carbon trim inside? Better paint quality. It chips really easy. I bought a bra for it which I said i would never do but it's going to cost me $200 to get it rubbed out when I take it out in the spring and I can't be paying that.