2009 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MX-5 Miata model:
Love it
By Pat on 09/11/09 10:59 AM (PDT)

2009 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I too had a 2007 PHT Miata, when I saw the 2009's I thought ok donít know about the smiley face look but I will go look at one. Well I went to the dealer and test drove one and wow big improvement over my 2007, tighter suspension, the seats are great, the stereo with MP3, Bluetooth, seat adjuster, my husband fit in it and more, I loved it. My husband has an S2000 and mustang and he loved this car too, it may not be as fast or sporty as his, but then it was not made to compete with those cars in that class, but I find it more fun then his, this car was made for pure fun and enjoyment and that is what it is. I have it now for 3 weeks and that smiley face is now on my face everyday.

Great Car
By MiataFever on 08/25/09 11:59 AM (PDT)

2009 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This is a great car. It exhibits the critical balance between performance, style and comfort, while maintaining a true sports car feel. This car invites you to drive it - it is so much at home on a winding road with the top down - it delivers just what the car was designed to do - a oneness with the road and a fun factor that is off scale. The 6 speed transmission is a joy, the audio system sounds great, the top up / down operation is effortless and the car has great visual appeal. Test drive one - you will love it!

What A Car
By AFMIII on 04/10/09 20:41 PM (PDT)

2009 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I love this car!!! It has more power then i expected. I am averaging 21.5 mpg. It is real stylish and very zippy. Bought it in the Competition Yellow. Sure do turn some heads when i go speeding by. I recommend this car highly.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible in VA is:

$85 per month*