2000 Mazda Millenia 2.3L V6 Supercharger 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - True love

2000 Mazda Millenia - Consumer Review

True love
By BHRpowered on

2000 Mazda Millenia S 4dr Sedan

I purchased my Millenia brand spanking new off the showroom floor and have been in love since day 1. I went so far as a purchase a 2nd car and save this baby for the weekends. The styling and history behind it are timeless, with LEDs and factory style HIDs added I have people come up to me asking if it's a 2009. Excellent long distance highway car, good around town, very high quality all around, if it didn't have a Mazda badge it could have easily sold for 75k. I have never driven anywhere without attracting attention, envy, and curious on lookers wondering what it was.

Favorite Features

Styling, Miller-cycle engine, supercharger whine, head turning looks, exclusivity

Suggested Improvements

Engine should have been a supercharged 3.5L MCE to destroy competition, a 5-spd option to compete with the 5-series would have been nice, factory HID's in the later years and or navigation system as installed in overseas versions. All other luxury cars of the time had solid black interior options.