2009 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Great looks and good handling

2009 Mazda 3 Hatchback - Consumer Review

Great looks and good handling
By Nadeem on

2009 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought this car two weeks ago and have already put 600 miles on it. It's just so fun to drive. Even though I deprived myself of a manual transmission (it can be a pain on hills), the automatic transmission provides a fun acceleration. Very strongly built, I had someone bump into me (on the THIRD DAY of purchase!!) but thankfully not even a scratch on the rear bumper! The leather interior rivals my friend's BMW 3 Series, and the Bose System is very powerful. However, plugging in both my iPod aux cable and power cable at the same time gives minor buzzing sound (probably something wrong my cable).

- Handling around curves - Bose sound system - Rain-sensing wipers (I live in Seattle!) - Xenon Headlights - Exterior looks with 17inch alloy wheels - Driver's seat is power adjustable!

- Make passenger seat power adjustable. - The controls for heating/Air Conditioning could be a tad more intuitive. - The brakes kick in a little late, or maybe its just something I have to get used to.