Too fun for an SUV
By John B. on
2008 Mazda CX-7 Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I purchased the CX-7 Grand Touring AWD with the technology package. This is a blast of a car to drive - great acceleration and handling (I haven't been able to feel any turbo hesitation). The interior is flawless - everything works as billed. The voice navigation works great and the sound system is terrific. Only drawback - no bluetooth capability. The seating is comfortable (both my wife and I are above 6 ft tall). The keyless entry removes a ton of hassles. The cargo area with the rear seats down is more than adequate for what life with 4 active children throws at us. All in all, a SUV with the soul of a sports car. Zoom zoom!
Favorite Features
Keyless entry system, remote start, heated seats (for those Michigan winters), voice navigation, Bose 240 watt 9 speaker system, rearview camera, steering wheel (small, tight feel with touch controls), headlights with manual leveling, one touch rear seat release from cargo area.
Suggested Improvements
Blue tooth compatible, mp3 connection to stereo (not just iPod), auto controls on passenger seat.