2004 Lexus SC 430 Consumer Review: I LOVE THIS CAR

2004 Lexus SC 430 - Consumer Review

I LOVE THIS CAR
By Marie38126 on

2004 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

This is the second Lexus SC that I have owned, and I have loved both. This one is especially sharp because of its convertible status. I feel safe in the car and have not had any problems with either cars other than the required maintenance...how many others can say this? I looked around when deciding to buy a new car(especially Mercedes-Benz) and couldn't find anything else with almost every luxury amenity that there is,for the price. I would do it all over again. It is definitely a HEAD- TURNER.

My favorite features are the sound system, run-flat tires, sleek exterior,all of the luxury amenities that come standard and the reliability of the vechicle.

I can think of two improvements: take out the back seat and put in the tracking system that now comes in the LS model. One more thing, change the cup holder from a stand-up to one that is built into the console. You can make it a little faster,if you wish....just joking!