2010 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Review: I highly recommend the Lexus R

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Review

I highly recommend the Lexus RX 350
By sglovjoh on

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

If you're looking for a quiet crossover then get the Lexus RX 350. I test drove the Acura, Infiniti, Mercedes, Audi and BMW. When it was time for me to make a decision and lease a vehicle I decided on the Lexus for the innovations and the quiet ride. I liked the way the doors wrapped beneath the sides which allows me get out without getting my pants dirty. The RX 350 has plenty of power when passing cars on the freeway and handles really well with the 19 inch tires. Get the folding outside mirrors.

The Mark Levinson 7.1 sound system is a favorite of mine. I love the remote touch. I like not having to touch the Nav screen. The RX 350 has lots of power and breaks well. The build quality is outstanding. Cargo capacity is excellent and the way the rear seats fold down.

I would like for Lexus to include a second rear hatch height adjustment. An electronic emergency break would be a nice improvement. It would get rid of the pedal emergency brake.