2004 Lexus RX 330 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 330 model:
Buy something else.
By Sade on 06/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr Fwd SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Look, I owned this SUV for two months and all I can say is that I bought my RX330 based on the name of Lexus. Don't make the same mistake. The turns are sloppy and the engine noise is horrific. Rides a little bumpy, maybe due the fact they lowered the clearence.

awesome
By aurea on 06/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr Fwd SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a '02 4 Runner, and this 330 RX is exceptionally awesome, it drives like a car. I got the Flint Mica w/ Black interior, it does look classy.

RX330
By JASJASJAS on 06/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This car is the most pratical 5- seating SUV on teh road. I picked this over the Highlander, BMW X5, Porches SUV (Audi and VW will be coming out with identical models), and others. It COMFORTABLY seats 5, and has trunk space, unlike the over priced and uncomfortable BMW X5.

Don't waste your money
By Watch out. on 06/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr Fwd SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The vehicle handle perfect when I drove it off the lot. After a feel weeks later I notice the on board systems started to fail. The dealership could not rectify the problem but offer to change out the entire components. I notice now the vehichle doesn't respond as well. The on board computer became really mess up. More shop time was needed. In the process, the service department mess up the paint job and had to bring it to the body shop for repainting. The vehicle does not handle well on turns.

lexus rx330
By Joshua Storey on 06/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I would recommend this car to anyone who asks about it. It is very comfortable and fun to ride in. This is a very spacious suv.

love my new ride
By tresavaliso on 06/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

i came to this car from a bmw, and was worried about leaving the performance vehicle i had gotten used to, but this car makes up for it in luxury and comfort. I am totally happy with it. Seats go up and down easily in rear. roomy, comfortable, an no complaints from passengers.

Engine noise too loud
By Signman on 06/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr Fwd SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

When accelerating the engine noise is loud and rough. It doesn't have the smoothness of a Lexus sedan. I wonder if Toyota forgot to put extra sound barriers around the engine. Paid a whole lot of money for a car that sound really cheap.

My new - RX330
By Marilyn/Kansas on 06/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Traded in my BMW and the Lexus is so much better for me; more room, better handling, great gadgets, fun and comfortable to drive andd better view of the road.

Love my Lexus
By dancingdawg2000 on 05/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I had an RX300 purchased in Novenber 03. In April 03 I was unfortunately involved in an accident that totaled it via a broadside collision. Having enjoyed the vehicle, it was my first Lexus, I immediately started looking at another. The culmination of the subtle changes made to the RX330 really combine into a significant overall improvement. Increased power, more agressive and unique styling inside and out make the RX330 a terribly SEXY vehicle. I did look at the 470 but it is not nearly as sexy as the 330.

Awesome 330!
By adb3 on 05/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus RX 330 4dr AWD SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

After much study, pre-ordered the 330 six weeks prior to arrival because I was convinced it would be a winner. Received my Black-on-Black AWD NAV/VP at the end of March and it's been happy driving ever since. Build quality, luxury, performance, features--just about a homerun in every category. As expected, the 330 upholds the Lexus tradition of top-notch reliability. Not one problem to report. The only problem is that once the word gets out-- the 330 will be as or more popular than the 300 it is replacing.