2013 Kia Forte 2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great car!

2013 Kia Forte - Consumer Review

SX Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Great car!
By kevohyuh on

2013 Kia Forte SX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Currently at 15,006 miles and loving it. I heard a lot of complaints about the gas mileage and I have to tell you.. I get 32 to 35 miles to the gallon easy and have nothing to complain about. The car looks great. Inside and out. I would suggest better stock speakers and a metal fuel door, but other than that, perfect little car for the money. Can't go wrong.

Favorite Features

Love the bluetooth stereo and radio controls on the steering wheel. The L.E.D. running lights are a nice feature. And the 17 inch rims on my SX look much better than most of the EX and LX models hubcaps I see driving around.

Suggested Improvements

What's with the cheapy plastic fuel door?! I was so shocked when I went to put gas in the tank for the first time. Such a small component, but seriously, how much more would it have cost to put a metal door on there? Looks and feels so cheap, but atleast you only notice it when you're pumping gas. It also needs better stock speakers.. Maybe it's because I had a subwoofer in the trunk of my old car, but I turn the volume straight to the max on some of the quieter songs and still can't hear well with the windows down and the sunroof open.