2011 KK Limited
By staggerlee41 on
2011 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)
I traded in my 02 Liberty Sport and took advantage of Jeep's year end incentives. I bought the Limited version and couldn't be more pleased. Loved my 02 with 135k miles (engine still going strong) and felt right at home in this one. This vehicle is one that I can drive with confidence off road and on pavement, the vehicle is built to last, it's a tank! It gets excellent NTHSA ratings. I'm not sure which version the reviewer took out, but I don't find the engine to be unresponsive. Perhaps compared to a sedan or even a plush wanna be SUV crossover vehicle it may be. What a pleasure to drive, so comfortable! It's a Jeep, not sure what you would expect? Not a wanna be SUV, its the real deal!
Favorite Features
Outstanding quality leather seating and comfortable! Chrome accents on the exterior, chrome accented shift knob. Infinity premium sound will blow you away with power and clarity. Steering wheel controls, U-Connect Phone/Voice. Great move taking the spare tire and tucking it under the cargo area. Also pleased that the rear door now opens UP. Wet storage in the cargo area rocks. Plenty of storage, flat folding seats. Instrumentation is nicely laid out, lights with fog lights are bright contrary to the Edmunds reviewer. This is a bigger more roomy version than the 02's. Heads turn when I drive this vehicle!
Suggested Improvements
The 02 had 2 power outlets in the front, the 2011 only has one. There should be one in the back seating area on the back of center console. The power outlet in the rear of the vehicle is inaccessible unless you remove the wet storage cover. Why would you put one inside? The 02 had one that was so easy to get to in the back of the vehicle!