2008 Jeep Liberty Consumer Review: It's a fine vehicle except for

2008 Jeep Liberty SUV - Consumer Review

It's a fine vehicle except for one thing...
By herc on

2008 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

My Jeep now has 66,000 miles on it and it has been a very solid vehicle. It has also been stone cold reliable. The only reason I havenít rated it 5 stars across the board is because while I like the design of the interior, the typical Daimler mandated cost cutting cheap plastic materials are everywhere. Also, I think some of the exterior design couldíve been better. Iím not a fan of the giant squarish looking plastic covers over the headlights. Give me the design Bantam/Willys started with..so that means round headlights please. Other than the interior plastic and some exterior design issues I couldnít be happier with my Liberty.

Visibility, decent handling, 20+ MPG hwy, towing, and it offers the best of a Jeep without being brutal on the road.

Better interior materials. Stop the Fiat-meisters from ruining the Liberty with the next gen Hyundai/Ford Escape look alike.