2006 Liberty
By Clarence Larsen on
2006 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)
Soon after purchase we took a drive around the Olympic Peninsula. We did a speedometer check and noticed that the speedometer was off by 3 miles per hour. It reads 3 mph higher than actual speed. We double checked it with a GPS and the GPS agrees with our findings. During the first visit for its 3,000 mile oil change I mentioned to the sales team and the service tech that this speedometer discrepancy will affect getting an accurate mileage and asked if anything could be done to adjust it. Sales said that it was adjustable, service said it wasn't that easy. It is a beautiful fun 4 X 4 to drive and my wife and I love it, and we will learn to live with the speedometer if necessary.
Favorite Features
The sound system is outstanding. I am hearing notes and words that I did not know was on my CDs.
Suggested Improvements
The only thing we can think of is the placement of the cup slots in the console. They are under the drivers right elbow. My wife and I have short legs so we need to be closer to the steering wheel. This position makes the cup holder slots nearly unusable, and we both are coffee drinkers.