Great Car!
By bacon777 on
2011 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)
A few years ago, I never would have given a Hyundai a second glance but I love my 2011 Elantra. I typically average 40 (sometimes higher) on my long commutes during the day and still get about 30 in the city. This has cut my gas bill quite a bit. The entire looks amazing though the black can make it pretty warm during the summer. Has many great safety features and the warranties beat pretty much any other car I researched before purchasing. Only downside I've come across so far is Hyundai's replacement of a spare for the pump and seal device in order to maintain good fuel economy. Once my roadside assistance is up, I'll probably invest in a spare.
Favorite Features
The exterior design looks amazing and the gas mileage cannot be beat, especially for how roomy the interior and the trunk is. The radio set up is very nice as well, and though I didn't get the Bluetooth feature, I do appreciate the iPod set up as opposed to a standard AUX port.
Suggested Improvements
Though I understand the idea of the pump and seal device in order to maintain mileage, that still won't do a whole lot if you suffer a large gash in your tire. I would just feel more comfortable having a spare tire as opposed to the pump.