1993 Honda Prelude Si 4WS - Consumer Reviews

Si 4WS 2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (7 reviews )
My Prelude
By LadyPrelude on 12/19/08 11:33 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Prelude Si 4WS Si 4WS 2dr Coupe

I've had this car almost 10 years and still love to drive it. It's fun and fast.

93 Prelude Si with 4ws
By dirk on 11/16/08 16:59 PM (PST)

1993 Honda Prelude Si 4WS Si 4WS 2dr Coupe

This is a really fun to drive car. It's got good power, when you take off in first and run it up to about 3,000 rpm and just stomp on the gas, the tires break loose and just start spinning. I love it.

93 Prelude 4WS Si
By Shibo on 03/15/08 09:59 AM (PDT)

1993 Honda Prelude Si 4WS Si 4WS 2dr Coupe

The 93 prelude 4WS si i think is the best that Honda has ever made. The performance is just right for a 4 cyl that dose not have a VTEC motor and the convertible is unbelievable.

Love My '93 Prelude Si 4WS
By 5speedguy on 03/05/07 09:40 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Prelude Si 4WS Si 4WS 2dr Coupe

Bought my red 5 speed in June 2005 with 129,000 miles on the clock. I now have 150,000 and I just love this car. I like the punch, the great corner- carving ability and the looks. Each time I walk past the car I just have to smile. I know the 4WS makes the car heavier and therefore slower than the VTEC, but the handling is so great it is worth it. I soon intend to use it as a track day car (while continuing the "daily driver" duties.)

Driver's dream come true
By Darek on 07/16/05 12:15 PM (PDT)

1993 Honda Prelude Si 4WS Si 4WS 2dr Coupe

I own a 93 Honda Prelude VTEC, and I absolutely love it! I bought it with 103k miles on it back in 99 and can’t stop redlining it every chance I get since then. The car has 160k and is 14 years old now so few things eventfully give up do to my rough driving habits: clutch, O2 sensor, exhaust flex pipe, hmm… I can’t think of anything more… the button for a hand brake is sticking once a week. Seats are so comfortable that it is hard to stay awake for long drives, but one push on the gas pedal and a sound of the VTEC engaging while you accelerate to 120mph on fairly sharp corner will send your hart rate sky rocking and will put a big smile on your face.

Honda Prelude SI
By JJcatchem on 11/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Prelude Si 4WS Si 4WS 2dr Coupe

The best cornering car ever with the 4 wheel steering. Amazing car to drive, great power and response.

Prelude
By Prelude Si on 11/08/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Honda Prelude Si 4WS Si 4WS 2dr Coupe

The only thing i would change is I would put a Limited Slip Deferential on it.