2013 Honda Crosstour Consumer Review: Surprising Choice!

2013 Honda Crosstour - Consumer Review

2013 Honda Crosstour

EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Surprising Choice!
By hrdrive on

2013 Honda Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My husband and I wanted to upgrade to a larger, safer, 4-door vehicle. We looked at smaller SUVs and station wagons. In fact, we almost bought the Subaru Outback 3.6R, however the gas mileage was not impressive at all. Our FJ Cruiser gets better gas mileage than that. And the quality was...ok.
We happened to pass by a Honda dealership and seen the Crosstour out front. I had to test it out and to my surprise, it was everything we wanted and more. What a comfortably smooth ride! I have been averaging 23-27 mpg, depending on traffic. The interior is incredibly comfortable and the looks of Crosstour is very sleek. I feel like I am driving a very expensive, luxury car.

Smooth ride, comfortable interior, sleek look, hatchback, AWD, & V6 that supplies plenty of power. Plenty of leg room for everyone too.

Gas mileage could be better, but then again...this car is no hybrid! Turning radius is wider than I am use to, but that is because of the long wheel base that makes the drive all the more comfortable.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review