2003 Honda Civic Consumer Review: I Love The Civic

2003 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Review

I Love The Civic
By Moses Chung on

2003 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I originally purchased the vehicle because of it's design. I love the exterior look of the Civic Coupe. But since I've purchased the car, I'm more satisfied with all of the features and performance that this Civic offers for its price. The car has reliable pick- up when I hit the accelerator, it's interior is comfortable, and all of the dials and switches are nicely integrated into the dash. Now, don't get me wrong, the car could use some more horsepower but for the price at which the car is offered, I think it's probably the best car on the road out there for its class.

Great ride, very comfortable Nice heating and cooling features Good handling, Great exterior design

Power door lock on passenger side. Another color besides amber for the interior indicator and radio lights. Factory alarm has an annoying high- pitched sound when I first open the Civic doors. It would be nice if future alarms didn't do that.