Used 1990 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1990 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

I love my doofy!!
By mona_hoyulea

1990 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

Yes, you read that right, my car's name is doofy. My car is over 20yrs old at this point, almost as old as i am, and runs like a dream!!! This car has raised my expectations of all cars! My doofy has about 210k miles on it with no problem in sight... in fact the guy i bought it from had drove it non-stop from washington state to florida without any problems, 2yrs ago!! How many 20yr old cars would you do that in?! Only this one!!! At this point and age, yes it may need a paint job... but the engine on these cars are amazing, if you have the chance to buy one, I'd say you are not wasting ur money.... and you will probably be driving it for another 20 yrs!!!

Handling is amazing

90 Honda Accord
By Naomi

1990 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

We purchased this car back in March of 2004. It has been very reliable up until last year. Eventually sold it at 190,000 miles to someone who likes to fix old cars up, but it was still running ok when sold. I was very happy with this car when I had it.

Sun roof 2 door (which I told were rare) Back windows tilted out

not any I can think of

Lot of miles but a lot of love!
By Happy!

1990 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

This car is great!! I purchased it with 189,000 miles when it was 20 years old. And it still starts and runs amazingly! It gets great gas mileage and great acceleration all at the same time! Extremely low mileage, awesome first car!

Great look power features. Reliable and fast!

power windows don't always work (-_- )

Fabulous Car!!!
By boiseblonde

1990 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

We've got 255,000+ miles on this car and I'm confident it will be running for a good time longer! We've had very minimal and cheap repairs because it has been well-maintained for many years. It runs really strong going up hills, picks up speed quickly, is quiet and comfortable! It handles superbly in icy/wet conditions. I have been impressed over and over with this car! I have such peace of mind knowing I won't be stranded, since I travel long distances frequently. I'll buy Honda again!

Sunroof, great gas mileage (28-36 incl. highway and town), smooth and quiet ride. Handles icy conditions wonderfully!

Needs cup holders in the doors. Automatic seat belts can get annoying, and I wish it had airbags and automatic lights or a warning system when the lights have been left on.

Could it get any better?
By Harmony

1990 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

We've just celebrated 19 years together and hoping for many more. This car just runs and runs - nothing but routine maintenance. Over the years there have been several brake jobs, a set of CV boots, a new radiator, several sets of Michelins (only way to go for the original feel), two timing belts, and new motor mounts. I have averaged just about $250 per year over the life of the car. Radio, tape deck, clock and AC work great - usually the first things to go! I'd add a CD, except I don't want to ruin the ambiance. Every year I go test drive new cars and decide I'm not ready to part with this one. The kids have given up on inheriting it any time soon.

It continues to run, without any major expense. Paint still shines and interior is in great shape. Good design. Comfortable to drive. Peppy. Responsive.

Ditch the automatic seat belts (which they did in later years). Otherwise, everything I have to suggest wasn't around in those days (traction control, bluetooth, etc).