2014 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Great Fun Car!
By opensky1 on 12/17/14 17:00 PM (PST)

2014 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I have a white convertible, medium stone interior since I live at a warm beach. I work in Alaska, so I want all the fresh air and sunshine I can get when home. This car fills the bill. I am also close to retirement, so plan on traveling in this a lot. Road trips are minimal in Alaska. Great on highway so far, and good mileage. I test drove a 2015 GT recently, and while it is better in most ways not sure if it still justifies price difference. I can buy a lot of gas and hotel rooms. I like the 2013 and 2014 tail lights MUCH better than the 2015 or anything else. Lots of fun for the money with a 2014.

Happy Wife...
By rossr on 08/05/14 12:14 PM (PDT)

2014 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Got my wife an Ingot Silver '14 Mustang convertible a few weeks ago to replace her aging Taurus. Nothing but smiles every time she talks about it. Weather permitting, she drives everywhere with the top down and enjoys the comments she gets about her car. It is quick and smooth and the miles just melt away when going on road trips with the sun shining and the top down. Hands down the most FUN car in thirty plus years of buying cars together. Low front end caught her a few days ago when she pulled into a parking spot and drove the front end up onto a curb popping a bunch of things loose in the front end...minimum of $1050 to repair but still waiting to get it back and see the full bill.

My 5.0 GT Premium Convertible 6 Speed
By corvettekev on 06/02/14 07:46 AM (PDT)

2014 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

There she was - 5.0 vert with a 6 speed, loaded, white with a black roof and interior. The car is very spritely, almost go kart like, especially after trading in a Hemi Challenger. She rides on rails, stops on a dime and is jack rabbit quick. The interior fit me better than the SS and sight lines are better in the GT. The interior, its comfortable & ergonomic. It's not gadgety or gimmicky. The GT is more suited to a 50+ year old than the SS. Wrap up - For me, it's a great choice with no regrets. Enjoy the ride.

2014 Mustang Convertible
By ray626 on 06/05/13 22:59 PM (PDT)

2014 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Wow ! Driving a 2014 V6 Convertible around Central Florida is FUN ! There are compromises - V6 for regular gas, automatic tranny more practical when I4 is a parking lot. BUT - this car hugs the road, loves curves, accelerates & brakes smoothly. I enjoy the handling as much as my wife appreciates the smooth ride. Still learning to use the SYNC, but I'm getting there.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Ford Mustang Convertible in VA is:

$179 per month*