Fun2Drive
By CrusinInThe60s on
1999 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe
I like the way the car looks-inside and out. I like the way feels inside, and the way that it handles. The power driver's seat has so many adjustments that if my wife drives the car, it takes quite a while to get the seat readjusted properly. It has a nice suspension, where you don't feel every seam in the pavement-on local roads, or on the highway.PlentyOfPower. I bought the car with 39,000 miles on it. The power top works great. It would be nice if the cover for the top fit better. If you snap it in place, it pops back out. I scrapped the cheap material seat covers for new leather ones. Big improvement.
Favorite Features
Just the right size,veryComfortable,and very easy to drive. I love drivingwith the top off. The glass rear window is nice.The dash is neat.Both Cassette and CD player. Driving this car just plain makes me feel good. My friend had a new 1965 and this is a far better car.
Suggested Improvements
The steering effort seems much higher than it should be. The passenger side headlight assembly has moisture inside it. Front seats should recline fully, like on most cars. Water gets in under the rear seat. Wipers should hide away.