2013 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: Fusion Crusin..Mobile Heaven

2013 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

Titanium Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic w/EcoBoost)

Fusion Crusin..Mobile Heaven
By ivleague98 on

2013 Ford Fusion Titanium 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Hands down the best car I have ever owned or driven. I have worked in automotive advertising for over ten years, walking into showrooms of every make and always "window shopping". Never before have I purchased a vehicle for my mobile career in which I enjoy every mile. From the interface to the handling, sitting in the driver's seat, this Ford Fusion delivers. What drew me in was its sleek design and luxury muscle grill. The room in the backseat, and the extra options I did not realize I would really use or enjoy make it hard to believe Ford could price this car so affordable. Only cons are the Pings and clangs after motor shuts off (dealer said normal with 2.0 Ecoboost), no sunroof.

Touch screen interface, front design, console. auto shut down, remote start, back up camera/park assist, rims

Sunroof should be standard on all Platinums especially 2.0
By hill02
on 01/26/13 21:25 PM (PST)

I'm interested in buying the Fusion Titanium but have not found many reviews on this model specifically. Have you had any problems with the vehicle since you posted this comment?

By willyd65
on 01/14/13 16:58 PM (PST)

I dont think the pings and clangs are normal - I haven't experienced it at all in my 3 month old 2.0. You might want to go to a different dealer and/or compare to another 2.0 liter on the dealers lot.