2012 Ford Focus Consumer Review: 2012 Focus SE A surprise to me

2012 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

2012 Focus SE A surprise to me
By freelanceshots on

2012 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6AM)

Don't have a lot of miles on my car just yet but I'm digging my focus. Transmission seems more then fine. I've got the auto 6 speed and from what I've been told the transmission shifts and does what it does so that it can get better fuel consumption. I'm not trying to drag race anymore so it does just great. It's a lot quieter then my Ford Taurus I was driving and I can really appreciate that. Looks pretty good in my opinion. First real time out on the highway I was pulling 45 mpg where it only gets better with the more miles you put on it. Accessories I plan to get include the stick-on keypad entry, rubberized mats, rear trunk mat and some ceramic window tint.

drives nice, smooth motor, overall looks

Don't like the material that the seats are made out of. The athletic looking weave design captures hair, dog hair, lint and debris like a fly trap. Auto up on the window and a turn your key in the lock option and your windows roll up would be perfect. A little more leg room in the back. As it stands only small children could have leg room back there. Luckily I don't tote that many people around so problem solved.