2005 Ford Excursion Consumer Review: V10, RWD, Gas, all good

2005 Ford Excursion - Consumer Review

XLT 4dr SUV (6.8L V10 4-speed Automatic)

V10, RWD, Gas, all good
By Emi L. on

2005 Ford Excursion XLT Rwd 4dr SUV (6.8L 10cyl 4A)

I absolutely love this truck. I opted for gas over diesel and after driving it the V-8 seemed nothing short of gutless and wasn't even an option. I can't say I pay a lot of attention to the gas mileage but it seems to be decent for the vehicle size and the power ... yeowww, finally a beast of a vehicle that can get out of its own way. I love it. Maneuvers great, smooth ride & all in all I think a great riding vehicle. I definitely prefer driving it over my 350z. Not very difficult to find parking, can get it in any spot I can fit my Chevy truck into.

The room! Considering I am the kinda girl who has to take 10 pairs of shoes for an overnight trip, the space in this baby rocks for the frequent road trips I make across state. Dogs, couple of teenagers, everyone has a plenty of space. Nice to be able to get everyone in with no hassle.

Better interior fabric. I got cloth interior since my dogs are frequent passengers. Itchy on the skin.