2001 Dodge Stratus Consumer Review: Love my Stratus

2001 Dodge Stratus Sedan - Consumer Review

Love my Stratus
By Love the Stratus on

2001 Dodge Stratus SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Okay so I'm 18 and I just graduated high school. I'm a typical teen and I really push my car like all teens do lol. I have the 2001 Dodge Stratus 4 door SE Sedan with the 2.4L V4 and i love it! It was my cousin's car and it's mine now. It was originally a rental car so tons of people have driven it including my cousin and me and let's say we're not the best drivers ha ha. I love my stratus. For a midsize sedan with only a V4 it's a great little car. I love the interior and exterior. I love the aggressive dodge look it has from the front. Also for a V4 it preforms well. Its not bad on gas, its 20 city and 28 highway. It could be better but its okay for me. I love it and i would recommend it to anyone!

The smooth ride, the roomy interior, the comfy seats, the AWESOME sound system, huge trunk, and large amounts of storage throughout the interior. I come from a whole family of Dodge, Chrysler, and Jeep only owners and none of their cars are bad. I love Dodge. They make excellent cars!

The fuel isn't bad at 20/28 but it could be better. Other than that I don't have any complaints.