Great little car!
By aurinia on
2001 Dodge Stratus SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
Bought this car used in Jan 2004 when my 94 Jimmy died. Had never driven one before or heard much about them but I got a great deal on it and figured w/ the inline 4cyl it would be good for my 70+ mile roundtrip daily commute. 9 months later, and I honestly love this car! Still doesn't have nearly as much power as my bf's WRX STi (what does? LOL) but its a great car! I've put over 20K miles on it in 9 months (has 80K on it now)and so far the only things that have been replaced are the tires and the RF wheel bearing. Very, very reliable, looks great and very uncomplicated. Love it!
Favorite Features
Stereo totally rocks for being factory- issue. Clean lines, not a lot of 'fussy' stuff to worry about. Comfy seats, decent fuel economy. Window locks for rear windows...a great idea when you have a 4yr old who likes to throw stuff out the window! :)
Suggested Improvements
Make a CD player standard! Would be nice if they offered a manual transmission...I hate driving automatic. Can't turn off headlights w/out keys being in the ignition and being in the 'on' position. Just minor stuff.