2012 Dodge Challenger Consumer Review: I am in love with this car!

2012 Dodge Challenger Coupe - Consumer Review

I am in love with this car!
By ponygal1 on

2012 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

R/T Plus package with Redline - you have to see it up close - the paint is gorgeous. Tons of power from the V8, most comfortable seats I've ever had, plenty of features, and gorgeous to boot. I get tons of comments and stares - maybe because there are only a few out here; I see the Jaguar XK more frequently than these. Haven't had it long enough to really tell about reliability, but I have my fingers crossed. May not be quite as sporty or fast as the Mustang or Camaro, but look at it! Those are as common as dirt. And not nearly as comfortable. If you think you want the V6, try the R/T and see if it changes your mind.

Power, lots of screaming power! And the Redline paint is gorgeous in the sun. Amazingly comfortable as well. The growl, although not as loud as some, is still quite audible.

Umm....better mileage, but really, if you are buying a musclecar, is that truly a concern?