2010 Chrysler T&C, better than ever
By DaveP on
2010 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)
We shopped hard for our third minivan, looking at all brands and finding they didn't balance value and features as well as Chrysler. So, this is our third Chrysler/Dodge minivan since 1992, and the best yet. We have three children who come fully equipped with friends, pets, etc., and as they are learning to drive we wanted a safe easy-to-drive ride for them to learn on. The stellar safety record outshone others, especially Toyota, which was far more expensive for a less capable vehicle. We've taken three roadtrips so far and the van exceeds our expectations each time. Biggest surprise: our gas mileage can hit 28 mpg on the highway!! The avg is 26 highway, 22 in the city. And very quiet ride.
Favorite Features
Adjustable pedals for all my drivers, smooth power and an intelligent transmission that can be manually shifted, extremely comfortable power adjustable seats, rear a/c & heat, wonderful Stow 'n Go seating feature. Lots of great features and all of them work perfectly. Plus excellent MPG's to 28mpg.
Suggested Improvements
Can't think of anything major to improve. If the heater controls were slightly higher I wouldn't mind. My kids fight over the satellite radio but that's my problem, not yours.