2004 Chrysler Concorde Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Concorde model:
1998 Concorde LX
By swent on 04/01/14 14:09 PM (PDT)

2004 Chrysler Concorde Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car new in 1999. I have 168,000 miles on it and the only problems were ceramic brake pads are too hard and warp the rotors. Easy fix. Drive belt tensioner had to replaced twice and the exhaust valve seals needed to be replaced at 155,000. I just drove 1800 miles across country and got 29.5 mpg. That's not bad for a car that has over 150,000 miles on it. Oh the standard tape deck is garbage.

Nice Car when not in Shop
By ck124 on 11/20/11 12:33 PM (PST)

2004 Chrysler Concorde Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Bought this car 4/09 had 42500 miles. It now has 67000 miles. Thought low mileage car would be good. Too many problems to count but I will list the major ones. Engine light comes on over the time I have had it. Cost 1000.00 at dealers. Leak in trunk. Evaporator replaced cost 1000.00. Water pump went out 1200.00. Problems with the brakes 1000.00. Car is in shop now. Not very reliable. I only drive 10000 miles per year. I am very easy on a car. I will not buy another Chrysler. I will get a toyota or honda.

so far so good
By morgan on 02/26/10 22:46 PM (PST)

2004 Chrysler Concorde Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I went out looking for a compact suv for my small budding family. That didn't work out to well, and just when I was about to give it all up and stick with my old p. O. S. Mazda for another year I found my 04 Concorde. Its perfect for what I need, plenty of room for me, my little girl and my wife. It has 94,000 miles and it still runs like a champ, very smooth and plenty of passing power on the highway. I would recommend this car for anyone. While I'm not totally sold on the looks of the car, it is growing on me.. I love this car, but I will be back after a few thousand more miles to Post another review.

Great, comfortable, car with guts
By 55&pushing on 02/20/10 00:12 AM (PST)

2004 Chrysler Concorde Sedan LXi 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I had a choice between an '04 Dodge Neon or an '04 Chrysler Concorde, each with 62K miles and for $6000. After test driving both, it was a no- brainer, the Concorde blew away the Neon, in comfort, ride, power & interior. (Neon was noisey, bumpy, cramped. Although it had a cam sensor error shortly after purchase,(had to be replaced), and then an engine check light and rouph idle for a couple weeks, it finally went away and has run great ever since. It gets 24mpg in town and 32mpg hwy, unless the A/C is on, then its only about 22/28. Driver's seat it very adjustable even the lumbar support. The leather seats are soft and east to keep clean. It has lots of room and drives like a sports car.

fun car
By david Hovland on 05/05/09 18:31 PM (PDT)

2004 Chrysler Concorde Sedan LXi 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

my car was a former rental fleet car. I love the car's performance. At 70 mph I can floor it and pass another car as if I had a rocket. Speed will be 90+ after getting around it. Love the hughe trunk as I can put wife's walker in and still have much room. Only cons are some repair cost's, intake manifold leak, a/c pulley bearings going out, (57K miles,and fuel. 17 city & 24 hiway, but I am not a slow poke.

Riding in comfort
By camz286 on 01/12/09 12:20 PM (PST)

2004 Chrysler Concorde Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I recently picked up a 2004 Concorde limited. It is easily the best car I have ever owned or driven (comfortably). It rides so smooth and has enough power to get you out of any hole. I also recently put HID's in the stock headlights and it's like driving in the day at nighttime. It's huge has a lot of room inside and in the truck, and very user friendly.

A Must Avoid
By JBG on 11/17/08 08:50 AM (PST)

2004 Chrysler Concorde Sedan LXi 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The Chrysler Concorde LXi is terrible. Fuel efficiency is about 21 highway and about 15 city, at best. I have taken the vehicle in several times for stalling out on the highway. I will be cruising down I-95 at about 55-60, the car shimeys and shakes then cuts off. A death trap situation. I have already spent thousands trying to remedy the problem. The electrical will dim upon occassion. The dealership I went to said electrical is not covered so beware of extra expenses to have rewiring done in the car. The alignment keeps going out because of a faulty component. Replaced it a few times but it usually breaks within a week or two of replacement.

Strong performance for a big car
By JLP on 02/28/07 06:45 AM (PST)

2004 Chrysler Concorde Sedan LXi 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Very comfortable on long trips, reliable except for an air bag light that comes on intermittently and 3 tries under warranty came up "no problem", but it will come on again, I'm sure. Getting 24 mpg combination city and highway, better than I expected. Feels like a heavy car, which it is.

Good car
By PRU on 10/06/05 22:54 PM (PDT)

2004 Chrysler Concorde Sedan LXi 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Price of gas today not a good car to drive. Otherwise great car. Huge trunk for long trips.

Big car with sports car feel
By Peter Verrill on 12/20/04 21:12 PM (PST)

2004 Chrysler Concorde Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I needed a fast, quick car with a huge back seat and a huge trunk and I found it in the last of the Concordes. I owned an Intrepid for the past 6 years and certainly moved up in luxury with this model without sacrificing the interior room. The engine is more powerful although not noticable the first few thousand miles. The Limited edition featured many items I would not have purchased but now I probably couldn't have lived without. Heated seats in Florida? You bet...for a few days a year!

1 2 3 4 5 next »