3 of 5 people found this review helpful
Comared the compition and ended up with fully loaded 200 limited V6
By tweet2 on
2011 Chrysler 200 Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
So far its decent vehicle. all issue fixed by dealer
Multifunction turn signal/headlight switch was messing up when the right turn signal was on dome/dash lights would get brighter) noticed at 2000 miles when i started working night shift
all 4 door fabric was pealing away from the handle that you pull the door closed from. noticed at 500 miles but it continued to get worse. replaced by dealer
things to watch
Transmission 6 speed.
it shutters when inching forward at a stop light (weird) It has a crazy shift pattern.
Drivers side floor mat moves and bunches up dealer did nothing
I'm 5' 11" 165 LBs and my knee touches door and center console (wish it was wider)
U Connect/ Nav radio
1 Touch front windows
3 layered front windows/windshield
Headlights are great. not sure why others are complaining about them
remote start (weird if u hold the button 1 second longer its range is longer)
light color leather interior cleans easy and looks new once cleaned, but it gets dirty fast
Head light eye brows
Trunk access from back seat
Built in Nav.
8 Cup holders
30 gig radio hard drive to store CDs and MP3s
steering wheel controls
3 USBs that are connected to the awesome radio
I know its not a High end car but add a few things and it would be a great knock off
- Wider front seat where your legs are.
- Front drivers mat needs 2nd anchor point
- Optional Back up assist or camera
- in mirror turn signal
- Trip computer just sucks compared to other cars.
- Dash lights do not DIM enough for my taste (i always drive with dash lights all the way down)
- The rear seat headrest are not centered with the lower part of the seat (Says the WIFE).
- Fit and Finish needs HELP.
Chrome piece on shifter. Dash appears to be warping (live in FL panhandle) door fabric pealing off.
- Key FOB has a weak range
- Glove box is small
- Chry said interior is ALL NEW and it shows
- horrible torque steer with hard acceleration and 4500+RPMs.
but its a sedan