Used 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:

I love my 2010 Z71!!!!
By raider_fanatic

2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I bought my 2010 Crew Cab Z71 with 15k miles on it on March 3, 2011. I have not had any problems with it other than the exterior temperature gauge takes a while to register what the teperature it outside. Also, it is pretty difficult to park, even with the back up camera and parking sensors. I get about 15-17 MPG in town and 19-20 hwy.

Heated black leather interior, back up camera, steering wheel radio controls, lots of storage, and the overall look of it.

It will supposedly switch to 4 cylinders when not under stress, but it seems it only does it when i am going down hill. I suggest the option to manually engage it to a 4 cylinder so the MPG would increase when I am not pulling a trailer or even just strolling through town.

2010 Chevy Silverado 5.3 crew z71 44x4
By brentsmith36

I love the truck except for one thing..it has a clunking noise in the transmission/ rear end. I took it to the dealership and all they did was lubricate the rear end. The noise is still there! This is very frustrating so I can not recommend this vehicle. If I could get a refund--I would. The transmission mechanic said that it was something I would have to live with!

5.3 motor

Fix the transmission and rear end problem!

Pleasantly Surprised - Very Nice
By DJC

Wasn't looking for a pickup, but with the incentives ($10k off sticker) and tax credits it was a no brainer. This is one fine machine, drives like a dream. First tank and a half, 23.5 mpg at 60-65 mph. This truck looks amazing with black granite metallic paint, chrome wheels and chrome running boards. Got all of the toys avaialble except for the dvd player in back, this thing coddles you. Very pleased that my buy American initiative has had such a good result. Way to go Detroit.

Seats are very comfortable and it rides like a dream. Very smooth GM V8 engine, and it switches to V4 mode to save gas. Can't help but keep watching it. XM stereo, Navigation system, door closes with a thunk.

None to date

Just took delivery
By jpj1707

Just purchased a 2010 Silverado, crew cab, Texas Edition. This is a great looking truck, inside and out. Very happy with the deal I got and the truck is comfortable and rides great. Traded a Toyota Camry for this truck. Loved my Camry but need a truck. I hope this Chevrolet is up to par with Toyota in build quality and reliability.

XM satellite radiio, Onstar, leather interior, Texas Edition package.

Very difficult to find a Silverado without black interior.

Awesome!
By floyds

This truck meets a happy medium. We needed a truck to tow our camper but I still wanted to travel in comfort. This is that and more. I love the USB port for my Ipod. We got leather seats since we are using it mainly to camp, go to races and baseball games. I love the dual control A/C. My husband always freezes me. This solves that problem. I love the DIC. I love watching the fuel management kick in to V4. I know I'm saving money. We have about 500 miles on it so far. The fuel mileage started out low but since it has started to get broken in, I got 20.5 on my way to work. That is right on target with what it states it will get. Very comfortable ride/drive. Had to get step boards to climb in.

Leather seats, USB, Bluetooth, Dual A/C, Lots of storage

Include the integrated brake controller with all towing packages. Bigger floor mats in the back.