1994 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Consumer Review: My first love

1994 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer - Consumer Review

My first love
By breazy on

1994 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD

This was my first car and I loved it when it was running. I bought it at 150,000 miles and drove from Oregon to Washington and back every weekend but it was usually in the shop at least three days out of the week I bought it for $3000 and put about $5000 in it in repairs before I traded it in. I loved that car so much it was so much fun to drive but it only got about 12 mpg it was my baby though and I will miss it forever. My advice if looking to purchase one, make sure you have at a backup reliable car while its in the shop and can afford the gas and repairs, it is a very expensive car in the long run but you fall in love with it and justify all the expenses. I don't recommend as a commuter.

The interior was very comfortable and I loved the power seats. The style was very beefy and a workhorse, you could power through anything mud, ice, snow over logs and stumps it was reliable when it wasn't in the shop and you didn't have to worry about hurting the exterior b/c it was so old.

I wish the repairs weren't so expensive and it didn't break down so much