2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Consumer Review: Coolness Of My '06 Monte LTZ

2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe - Consumer Review

Coolness Of My '06 Monte LTZ
By RJ on

2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LTZ 2dr Coupe (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

What can I say about such a great car that hasn't already been said? It's fun to drive. It turns heads. Not 100% sure about the performance as of yet cause I've not tried it. I also own a 1986 LS Monte I've had for pretty much 10 years and part of the reason I wanted an '06 is cause my two Montes are 20 years apart. So far I've cleaned the car like 200 times and it sets inside under a new car cover most the time. Since I got it, I think I've put 1200 miles on it? I like cleaning the car.

The dash cluster. Leather heated seats.The 8 speaker, 6 disk CD sterio equipment. Fold down rear seat. Lots of trunk space. Anti-lock brakes. Stand up rear spoiler. The 3.9 under the hood. The accessory door sill covers and exhaust tips I installed, look great.

The door panels could have been of better quality. And the dash lay out. Why isn't there a metal overlay on the pass side of the dash like the driver side has?