2008 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Review: So far so good...I guess?

2008 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Review

So far so good...I guess?
By metalcrawler on

2008 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I just got this car not too long ago. I was pretty impressed at first and after the haze of a "new car" went away I am still pleased. The dual climate control is interesting but not a must have. I love the trunk space and the roomy interior. The computer system that displays oil life, temperature, tire pressure, and etc. is a cool gadget. Love the remote start. The gas peddal felt a little stiff because I am used to a 4 cylinder. I like the chrome accents and so far no problems. The factory speakers are kind of weak and the drivers side leg room could be increased in the future. I tried out an 2004 Chevy Classic before I got this car and it was a huge improvement!

Remote start, strong engine, computers tells you how many miles you have left in your tank similar to the Cadillac.

Overall quality and reliability. What is an impressive looking car that won't stand the test of time? Junk