Used 2006 Chevrolet HHR Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Chevrolet HHR Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific HHR model:

Nice Ride
By HHR Fan

2006 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

From the first time I saw the HHR I wanted one. Now that we own one I love it. It's cute and it runs very well for what driving I do, shuttling kids and grocery shopping.

I love to retro feel of this car.

Love my HHR
By Lucy

2006 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned my HHR for 4 weeks now. It is a lot of fun to drive. I have had many complements on it. I like the retro styling. I traded in my 2001 PT Cruiser for this car. My HHR is more comfortable to ride in especially on long trips. My husband didn't like to drive the Cruiser but boy does he like to drive my HHR.

Retro styling, leather, steering wheel controls, OnStar.

Move cupholders to a better location and please make them deeper. Power seat for passenger.

Must be good
By Willie G

2006 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

They sell fast, that should tell you that the public likes the HHR. I find it very comfortable and very quiet on the road. Moves out when you need to. Way above what I expected from a small car.

Steering wheel. Position and size is perfect.

Passenger seat, feels like you are about to slide out of the seat. I am thinking about a spacer to move the seat upward in the front to improve the passenger seating.

Love my HHR
By Wayne

2006 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

We put 2000 miles on our HHR the frist week we had it. It is a great road car to travel in. Comfortable seating up front and a lot of luggage room in back. Solid little car. Lots of miles between gas stations. Cruised the mountains at 75-80 mile per hour without a problem. All in all, a best buy for me. I generally but a new vehicle every two years but think that this one will get out of that rotation. It is a keeper.

Comfort, controls (except for window control placement) are easy to reach and work, the ride was great. The open sunroof made out evening rides quite romantic. Luggage storage was great.

Side windows a little small and create blind spots. Front window could be larger so stop lights over the street can be seen without ducking to see them. Cup holders complaint here too.

A great car for the bucks!
By cpt63

2006 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

My wife and I just love this car. We are in sales and move a lot of product and it does the job. We love the quality of the car and the looks as well. Ironically, we both never liked the PT Crusier. The gas mileage is on target. It steers great, it turns great, and brakes great as well.

The exterior and interior design are top notch keeping price as a factor. The cargo room is also an added plus.

The only big negative is not seeing the lights at an intersection when waiting for the light to turn green