Chevy Cruze 1LT
By jpp_computers on
2011 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
This is an amazing car. I have only had the car for a day, but I wanted to put a review up. Off the gate this thing picks up speed quick with its turbo 1.4L engine. The handling is superb. recently test drove ford focus sel, kia forte ex, Ford Fiesta, and Honda Fit. Shopping for 3 weeks and 5 applications for loans I was approved for all of them. I am 23, low 600 credit score, with high 600 co signer whos my girlfriend. Chevy got it done with payments just over 330 for 72/mo. The 1LT do come nicely loaded. I will update this review when I have more valid points, but go test drive one of these cars you will be surprised how nice a ride it is.
Favorite Features
Quiet & Smooth Handling & Acceleration Traction & Stability (tested today 1-7-11 in 2 inches of snow) The car hugs the road. I only had a minor half second slip going 25 around turn Sleek and Sexy Look, Imperial Blue w/alloy 17'Rims Technology Package is amazing. XM 3/mo, Onstar 6/mo, bluetooth, usb+aux input, 36 preset am/fm/xm stations available, 2 car lighter/charger spots, Button controls for everything on steering Roomy Interior & Trunk Leather Steering & Shifter Manual gear shifting is something I can choose to use, very nice. Small car that packs a big punch at an affordable rate. Even for a young guy just starting his own business. Really depends on credit score.
Suggested Improvements
When breaking in the engine you don't get the EPA rated MPG. Work on getting this closer to EPA. I can tell my engine needs to be broken in some, because it isn't quite 100% changing gears automatically. Keep up with technology additions and interior design, but it Looks so good inside and out. I am very pleased with overall design of the vehicle