1992 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Dream car!
By DempseyG on 03/13/10 18:43 PM (PST)

1992 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

This is my second Vette. The first was an 82 Collector Edition. It was a good car and a lot of fun but had major problems. This car Easily gets 30mpg On the highway if I use "cruise". The car was sold new in Germany to a military person and shipped back here in '97. It's in great shape uses NO fluids of any type and ahs had to have no repairs since I bought it. Red w/black int. it's a real eye catcher and a lot of fun that costs me near nothing! I would only trade it for a newer one. I'm totally sold on Corvettes! Dollar for dollar, the best sports car in the world!

UNEEK1992 CORVETTE
By ROGER HOLLON on 08/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

SINCE I HAVE OWNED MY CORVETTE IT HAS BEEN A DREAM COME TRUE, NOTHING LIKE CRUISING AND SHOWING OFF THIS FANTASTIC RIDE.

Real American Muscle
By RedLT1 on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

I bought the car with 15,000 miles and one year later have 25,000 miles on it. It is a lot of fun, although a pain to get into. Once you are in it feels like you are wearing the car. I average 25 mpg on the road with my foot in it. Where else can you get this much power and still get respectable gas mileage?

I love it anyway!
By BradleyP on 03/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

I got her with 96K miles, and now have 108K. I had to put about $2000 into repairs and general upkeep. I now have a slight tick in the rear end, could cost $1500 in parts. I am going to run it at the track again this year, we'll see how far I get! It drives great and very fun, but be prepared to spend money.

Love it!
By 92Shawnster on 08/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

I bought the '92 with 92000 miles on the clock and after a year of flat out fun, have about 101000 miles and as many smiles! The true American Sports Car is alive and well!!

Real Sportscar
By 92LT1 on 08/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

When I got this car I could have bought a new C5 Corvette (97+), but I think this car is more of a traditional sportscar. It doesn't ride quite as nice as the C5, and it doesn't have some of the comfort features, but it does really make you feel like you are a part of the car. You don't just sit down in the car, you strap it on. Plus with a few minor modifications, my car is just as fast as the newer Vettes, and it cost a whole lot less. Finally, for some reason I just like the exterior styling of this car better than the newer ones. The C5s have a rather large rear end, where this car is perfectly proportioned.

Possible Viper Killer
By norules119 on 06/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

I love this corvette. I have had a 1980 and a 1973 and those were nice but no comparison to this car. I put a set of chrome Z06 wheels on it and it makes the car look 100% better. i have done a few alterations to push about 330hp. I am thinking about putting a lingenfelter supercharger on it. If i do that i could be pushing out 450+ hp. Now that would be a VIPER KILER!