2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
Amazing car
By scottr32 on 07/09/14 12:54 PM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe SS 2dr Coupe w/2SS (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I've had the car for a little over six months now and it still excites me every time i start it up. The handling is incredible and ride quality was well above what I expected. With a sports car you would expect a rough ride, this car feels comparable to a high comfort car.

Black 2014 2LS
By robynrinehart on 07/07/14 07:31 AM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe w/2LS (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Wow! I got a 2011 Hyundai Sonata for my 17th birthday, and on my 18th birthday I upgraded to my Camaro. I never thought I would be able to get my dream car, but the circumstances were in my favor at the time, so I was able to! Outstanding car, even for a LS. I feel excited to drive, and even take the longer way home just to have a bit of fun. I get many compliments, and I have customized her to my liking. I never was a car enthusiast, but this Camaro has me talking about cars every time I open my mouth. There's a large community of Camaro owners all over the web, and they're super helpful. Best decision ever to get this car.

2014 2LT RS Crystal Red Camaro
By joe_wi on 06/25/14 08:15 AM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LT 2dr Coupe w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

At the time of this review I have 1500 miles on my Camaro. So far so good. I've been driving a Celica GTS TRD for a long time and had zero issues with that car so I am hoping for the same with this GM product. I am happy with all aspects of the Camaro. The exterior looks and the performance are both tip top. The interior took some getting used to. The controls are not completely intuitive. I am not impressed with the steering wheel radio controls. I also would have like to customize the in-dash menu selections for performance and mileage/trip readings. The HUD is pretty cool and I like the choices of that display. The manual tran is smooth shifting and solid.

Smiles for miles!!!
By mzcherylz on 05/29/14 13:21 PM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe SS 2dr Coupe w/2SS (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I bought my 2014 2SS/RS as an early birthday gift to myself in October 2013. I was a bit hesitant at first but I've wanted a Camaro for a very long time and figured it was time to splurge. I spotted my Camaro on the lot and drove home the first one I test drove. Of course, it was the model that had every bell and whistle imaginable....which was completely fine with me. The dual exhaust gives my Camaro an amazing growl and, truth be told, I get excited EVERY time I start my ride. I went from a 4 door, 4 cylinder Chevy Cobalt to 6.2L of pure muscle. It's been quite a change and, admittedly, it's taken me awhile to get used to driving this Beast! :) But, I wouldn't change a thing!!!

3 weeks in
By lansingdriver on 04/17/14 19:03 PM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe w/2LS (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Was very hesitant to buy the camaro as the last two gm cars i had were duds (fiero and corsica). Liked the styling and price and the test drive sold me on buying it. Very fun to drive. Definitely agree it has some kick. Exhaust sounds nice, but not as deep of purr as the 2005 mustang i owned had. Like the seat. Im 6'4" and i have plenty of head room. Getting 1 or 2 mpg over the stated range. I drive mix of city and highway. Diffent getting used to seeing out the rear/sides, but im adjusting. Its true there a big blind spot on either side. like console, but plastic marrs easily. less cheap and rattly plastic than my 05 stang had. Summary - happy owner so far.

Sporty, comfortable daily driver
By stoopid3 on 03/27/14 09:58 AM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe w/2LS (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I'm 6' 3" and find the front seats comfortable. Automatic transmission is quick to shift and doesn't hunt much. V6 is plenty of power (~6.0 sec 0-60). Lots of low end torque so getting moving is instant. The OE tires get good reviews on tirerack and I found their traction in snow to be above average. Handling on wet and dirt roads fine. Typically people get 50,000 miles on them too!

Wow
By cpal77 on 03/22/14 00:38 AM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe w/2LS (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Always been a Camaro fan no matter what generation. I purchased a 2LS and have no regrets this Car is nothing short of spectacular. As a previous owner of a 1995 Camaro I new that I would make a comparison. Wow what a difference especially for a V6...a make that is sometimes frowned upon...This vehicle accelerates faster, smoother, and is simply quick. I did not buy this car to race or to compare to others, this car was one that i simply wanted because of my dedication to the brand. The most important thing that impresses me is the looks...this work of art is simply a joy to look at...and enjoy a a great ride....outstanding product by Chevy!

Awesome Car For The Money.
By paul_in_tx on 03/16/14 06:38 AM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe w/1LS (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

As another Review stated I'm a 42 year old doing the mid-life Crisis thing. I drove all the different models V6 and V8 and settled with the 1LS. There is plenty of power to throw this thing around when you want and not kill the bank doing it. I was not very impressed the the performance of the V8 compared to the V6. I'm sure on paper there is some difference but the seat of the pants feel was about the same to me. I like the redesign of the Gauges compared to the older ones I tested. The older ones have large needles covering a lot of the speedo making it almost useless, requiring the use of the digital speedo.

Very sharp car. Compliments everywhere I go ! (:
By jason151 on 03/03/14 21:38 PM (PST)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe SS 2dr Coupe w/2SS (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I'm 42, married with two kids. I needed a midlife crisis fix. I test drove the 2014 Mustang GT 5.0 Challenger 5.7 Hemi and finally the Camaro 2SS 6.2 . Out of those three above mentioned choices, the Camaro impressed me by far. It doesn't have throttle lag like the Mustang. Handles surprisingly nicely around turns and doesn't float at high speeds like the Challenger. The only downfalls of my particular model is I hate the "skip shift" feature; making you shift from 1st to 4th under light throttle. The owner's manual stated this is designed to improve fuel economy. I have found that revving the engine above 2,000 rpms will allow you to shift normally. A true adrenaline rush, a blast to drive!

Love It- But Not a Family Vehicle.
By robertwayne04 on 02/25/14 10:49 AM (PST)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe SS 2dr Coupe w/2SS (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I'm 28, single. I wanted something fun to drive. I state this because there is no qualms about what this is- a fun vehicle to go Ricky Bobby fast on the weekends. The features that bother people- visibility, trunk opening, etc. are not really a consideration when I purchased this vehicle. My concerns, if any, would be the fuel economy. I understood it wouldn't be great upon purchase but it may stab your wallet to death. I just hit 400 mi. this morning and have used 2 tanks on a 19 gallon engine. Purchased with 50mi. on it. Tight budgets beware. Red SS2, loaded w/ sunroof, nav, RS: $37,800 + TTL paid. Also, I'm 6'2 and it's kind of a tight fit but you get used to it.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe in WA is:

$213 per month*