1994 Cadillac Seville 4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - It is a Great Car!

1994 Cadillac Seville Sedan - Consumer Review

It is a Great Car!
By green1994 on

1994 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

The Seville has been preety good to me over the last eleven years. I have had to replace a couple of things on it in the last year that have gotten a little out of wack, but this is to be expected with any car over ten years old. The car otherwise is great and I see it still being around for a long time. It is still holding up pretty well. It still has a great ride and it works really well as long as it's maintenance is up to date. I would never trade this car, not even for a new CTS. I recommend a Cadillac to anyone and I know. They just make them even better with time.

Favorite Features

My favorite features would be the roomy interror, the spacious trunk, the great sound system, and the V8 engine. The color, leather, and woodgrain compliment the car even more.

Suggested Improvements

I haven't checked on a CTS since they have been made, but when the Northstar was designed, they put a lot of things under the hood in hard to reach places for mechanics, makeing labor costly. I'm sure things have improved since then.