2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan Consumer Reviews 6

2003 Cadillac Deville - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DeVille model:

2003 DeVille Consumer Reviews

Date Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
its a cadillac
By elyod

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

a wonderful ride, agreat experience, a fine dealer and a great salesman

Favorite Features

smooth as silk silk comfort with great torque and accleration

Suggested Improvements

body style could be upgraded to a little more sporty look.

my first cadillac
By alcolu

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

what can i say...its a cadillac

Favorite Features

engine!!!!

Suggested Improvements

visibility.....bad blind spot in the back

Luxury
By paulie

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The Cadillac Deville is an excellent car. It features an excellent ride, extremely quiet cabin, exceptionally comfortable seats, very roomy interior, wonderfully strong and smooth V8 engine, many cool features, excellent brakes and commendable handling for such a large vehicle. On the downside, some interior materials are cheap and I've heard it has a poor reliability record (although my car has fine reliability). Also, the frontal crash test result for the driver is only 3 stars. Overall, though, the DeVille is a superb vehicle. I recommend it to most luxury car buyers but some cars (like the BMW 5-series or Mercedes-Benz E class) are even better.

Favorite Features

Performance and comfort, the excellent engine, the handling and braking, quietness, all heated seats, vanity mirrors, a powered rear sunshade, and seperate climate controls.

Suggested Improvements

The interior needs to be better for a luxury car. Crash test results are unimpressive.

so far so nice
By mikeg1

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Hi: Only drove the car 3000 miles and the new york streets are trying hard to age the car quickly. I think that you get alot for your mony and would recommend this car to anyone who prefers a large solid feel car (definitly over the town car) but wish the fit and finish were better.

Favorite Features

memory package with the exit seat setting. Back and side styling of the car. The front lights need some work Easy access large trunk Digital dashboard. Double storage armrest. Smooth shifting transmission. Excellent in all weather driving.

Suggested Improvements

Teloscopic steering for the base model. More hip room for the front seats. The 6 button radio presets should directly jump to that same numbered cd. Higher View from the drivers seat. Base model memory package, front seats don't move back as far as without the memory/heated seats.

One fine car
By lgretired

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DHS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This Cadillac is a great automobile, quiet, fast, and comfortable. On a recent 2000 mile trip to Florida it got 30+ mpg while cruising at speed limit or slightly above. It looks good and impresses everyone. It impresses me.

Favorite Features

Power and gas mileage. Quiet, roomy and comfortable. Lots of conveniences, such as all two speed power windows -- each switch has two up/down positions -- express and incrimental.

Suggested Improvements

On the DHS there is no word Cadillac outside. Have seen stranger in parking lot looking at car for brand name. It would be nice if Cad crests on wheels had color.

Awsome, comfortable, reliable!
By garfdude1214

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Everything about this car is grand, down to evey little elaborate detail! The interior is remarkable with the look alike wood trim and the the large comfortable leather seats. The outside is unbelievablely captivating with the ravishing lights and large trunk. The engine is so powerful and I just love the digital speedometer. I love the Cadillac DeVille in every way.

Favorite Features

Everything about the Cadillac DeVille.

Suggested Improvements

Maybe a DVD player and a tv in it.

Quality, Quality, Quality
By Frank C.

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

After a full year of ownership, I now feel qualify to rate this outstanding motorcar. In over 15,000 miles of driving, I have NO requirement for warantee or repair work; normal scheduled maintenance is the only time I see the dealership. The car drives superbly; great acceleration, noisless operation over long highway trips and it's simply the most comfortable vehicle I've ever been inside of. My wife bought a new Lexus ES300 a month before I purchased the Cadillac. Mine is the one we choose for long trips!

Favorite Features

Memory for seats, mirror and sound system are excellent. The Northstar powertrain is smooth and powerful.

Suggested Improvements

Adding a steering wheel attitude adjustment to the memory package would be a nice touch. Add variable-speed rain adjusting wipers on the base model. Taking the 6-CD changer from out of the glovebox and finding a way to put the cartridge completely in-dash would be an improvement.

Lucky
By binghog

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I was in need of a different vehicle and have not bought a new car since 1976. I have only bought used, due to the high cost reduction immediately after purchase of a new vehicle. Having had two previous positive Cadillac used purchases in the past, I was only beginning a search for a different vehicle. The quality of the Cadillac, as well as the established and professional dealer, were only enhanced by the 0% interest, and I was able to select the car I did for that reason. I now remember why I had two previous Cadillacs. There really is no comparison in quality and style. I feel lucky I ended my search early.

Favorite Features

The programmable driver entry system, reacting from the remote used. The comfort of the drive. The ease of the drive.

Suggested Improvements

Improve the storage areas for cd covers.

The car
By sethbaklor

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Cadilac makes people think that thwy are old, but once you dive a Deville you'll forget all about that. One time I was driving on the highway to see familf when we ran over a fullsized ladder. I didn't know we had till the person driving pointed it out. To me it felt like we had just ran over a squirrl or something. The car also has a large amount fo pick up. The car is quiet. In the inside it is very nice. I would definatlly recommend this car.

Great Car
By Sebss

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Drive the car everyday, no problems, has more than enough power, looks good inside and out. Great quality

Favorite Features

massaging seats, classy interior and exterior, nice rims

Suggested Improvements

NONE