Used 2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DeVille model:

Noise in power steering
By Jack

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

2003 Deville nice running top of the line car. Looks great too. Thing that are wrong are the cruise control very easy to hit in error. Moon roof leak and filled battery well. Shorted battery out. Does not get the same mpg as my old 99 did. Also you do not know if some left the ac on in the back. But I have a problem with this car now my power steering makes noise after I had to replace the back line. The noise is only when the steering wheel is in dead center. If I move it just a little it stops. The noise is coming from the line at the bottom of the drive side.

Radio, quiet nice seats cool air look great

Premier Car of the GM Fleet?
By Concerned

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

What's the rest of the fleet like? Power train good (so far) but stupid stuff - like mechanical mechanism for passenger window replaced at 45000 miles, wheel bearings replaced at 48000 miles, brake sensors corroded and replaced 46000 - all out of warranty, of course. Trunk developed leak at 43000. I buy one owner-off lease vehicles with about 25000 miles on them. Drove Lincoln Continentals for 10 years, bought extended warranties - never once used them - cars each died after 175000 miles. This car would cost a mint to drive 175000 miles. Very disappointing for quality and reliability. Cadillac, you've got a long way to go to be perceived as a quality vehicle.

Comfortable seating.

Quality and reliability of mechanical and electronic components.

My car
By Fredrick Hetzel

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan DTS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I love my car, it is just right for me. It fits my body in total comfort and is always reliable. All of my passangers think it is a great ride.

Comfortable adjustable seats, nav system, reliability

Update GPS for new roads

2003 DeVille
By thawyzard

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I drive my DeVille on the open road and in the city. It has the smoothest ride ever. I drive 30,000 miles per year. The DeVille is the most comfortable car that I have ever owned. Its gas mileage is dependent upon the speed you drive. I have driven it 100,000 miles with few problems, none serious. I have never been left sever stranded or towed etc. I had problems with the air conditioner fan and a few interior pieces had to be replaced. Otherwise, this is a very good, A+++ car.

The very good handling, excellent brakes, and how it is so smooth, quiet, and easy to drive.

It should have XM radio from the factory. Also, it should have memory mirrors and seats.

2003 Cadillac Deville
By John Herman

2003 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Good car except that at 15000 miles, Cadillac had to rebuild engine/installed new pistons and rings due to high oil consumption. No problems since. Now have 38000 miles. Excellent road car. Not happy with the resale value. Depreciates too fast. If I buy another Cadillac, I'm going to look for a late model with low mileage that has already taken the depreciation hit.

Heavy car with a good ride

None that I can think of

• SUV