2009 BMW X5 Consumer Review: Very fun to drive, sucks gas

2009 BMW X5 SUV - Consumer Review

Very fun to drive, sucks gas
By Brett 4.8i on

2009 BMW X5 xDrive48i 4dr SUV AWD (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

I got my X5 less than a week ago and I love it. I saw the 2010 iDrive on a couple of other BMW models. I became afraid that I bought too soon before the 2010's came out. Hey this car handles awesome and is super comfortable. The fat wheel looks burly. I like the electronics and computer stuff. Sound system is way better than I expected, and I am a picky guy. I'm tired of Mercedes Benz and the way they treated me. When I got the X5 my blackberry connected easily with the bluetooth. With Mercedes, blue tooth only worked with Motorola and Verizon. That stinks, they went out of their way to make things more expensive and harder. BMW beats Mercedes in handling and steering in my book. Bye bye BENZ.

iDrive, Comfort seats, interior is awesome, panorama moonroof, light leather and black headliner and Bamboo wood, Junk compartment under floor in cargo area and this thing handles amazing and is smooth. Night and day from Mom's 2002 X5 (without sport package), better.

Better gas mileage. How do I turn off NAV guidance!!!! AAAHHHH shut up!!