2003 BMW M3 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (37 reviews )
Don't wait to get a used M3
By brianz on 08/19/10 10:48 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned 24 cars in the past in 12 years of me owning my license. I had always wanted an m3 conv. and I finally purchased one! It has made me decide that BMW is truly the ultimate driving machine and I will get another m3 if I ever decided to sell this one . But that does not look likely. Fun/ sun / speed! They made a great car that I would recommend to anyone that asks.

Live in Daytona?
By trying Lexus on 07/26/09 09:30 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 4th BMW and wanted to treat myself to a convertible. Although this is truly a ‘looker’, unless you are driving the Daytona 500 to work, I’d suggest getting the loaded 330 (or Lexus IS). Racing clutch is impossible to not be jerky no matter how delicate you shift. Suspension is so tight than unless you’re on pristine Florida roads, you can lose a kidney on the way to work. But, lets face it, the car draws attention and it’s still true that nothing handles and drives like a BMW!

Ultimate Driving Machine
By the STIG on 05/20/09 21:00 PM (PDT)

2003 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Right when I saw this car I knew that we were meant for each other. The handling will blow you away. Love letting it loose all the way to 8200 redline and then shifting in .8 milliseconds. Love driving in SPORT and DSC turned off. Surprising decent mpg get 27 on highway and 21 on streets and I don't drive like a gramma. Just keep in mind if the road is ruff you will feel it! M3 comes with a lot of options like nav, competition package, CSL, luxury package.

Wow!
By Ammalgam on 08/30/07 23:39 PM (PDT)

2003 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I just bought this car a couple of days ago. Black/Black and convertible. Let me tell you this car is amazing. Civil enough to drive to work but enough horsepower to totally blow away the 911 Carrera next to you.

AMAZING!!
By marsh on 09/20/06 13:11 PM (PDT)

2003 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

We have only had the car for about 5 months (we bought it used) and we already love it! it is such a great car. It is sturdy and very quick. And during the summer the convertable is great. I would reccomend this car to anybody.

BMW M3 - Hype from Reality
By gravis8000 on 10/01/05 15:16 PM (PDT)

2003 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I previously owned a 2000 M Roadster. Loved the car - a beast. Tight handling, throaty exhaust, a rocket launcher. My buddy owns a 2002 330Ci - refined car, snappy, loved the top. I thought the 2003 M3 w/SMG would marry the best of both. It does - in a way - but after owning it, I still find myself longing for the purity of the M Roadster. It's just as fast (01-02's would actually smoke the E46 M3), handles better, and it's way lighter. The M3 outputs 333HP but it weighs 3780lb. The SMG trans screams at high RPM/track driving, but it takes getting used to around town. For an awesome daily driver for the fam, save the $ and get the 330Ci & buy the M Roadster for the weekend.

Fun and beautiful car
By Lady M3 Owner on 08/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned a G35, Vette, 330CIC, and this by far is the most fun and good looking car I have owned. I love the SMG trans.

My Baby
By jilepe on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I taded a 911 Porsche for the 2003 M3 with SMG and have never looked back. Blazing speed and wonderful handling.

SHEER ECSTASY in DRIVING MY BMW M3
By Ferraristi on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Fantastic performance, superlative eye- catching appearance, terrific handling, a navigation system I'd never again do without, user-friendly 6-speed trans., Phoenix yellow exterior w/ black canvas top and cinnamon leather interior that's REALLY unique, an optional Harmon Kardon sound system that's worth every penny. No problems to date other than driving in snow, which buying an extra set of wheels with Dunlap run- flat M3 tires has corrected.

WOW
By Pablo Ortega on 11/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW M3 Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

What a car? handling, speed, looks and much much more. Its a dream come true