2004 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: I'm Sold

2004 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

325i Sedan (2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

I'm Sold
By cho on

2004 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I bought mine CPO; premium and sports package; black on black with 39,000 miles in 2007. I've always owned Japanese and my last car was a 1997 Integra GSR. But I needed a 4-door for the ease of carrying more than one passenger, so I bought this Bimmer even though I had trepidation about its reliability as I found this particular year and model to be the best looking 4-door sport sedan out there (even now in 2009 IMO). Two years into the ownership and I have not had any major issue. I recently lost my job; I don't miss my job but I missed not making the daily commute in my 325i. That's how much I love this car, how about that!

Favorite Features

The exterior line especially the front (and it is true, the car is low to the ground and I've had to fix my front bumper cover twice because it got torn by the cement block in the parking spot as I backed out). The quietness inside even when you are going fast. The performance. The HK stereo.

Suggested Improvements

They may have corrected this in the later models already but wish there was a single mechanism inside the car to control all four windows.