Used 1992 Acura Vigor LS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1992 Acura Vigor - Consumer Reviews

1992 Acura Vigor

View reviews for a specific Vigor model:

Best car
By jfrazier

1992 Acura Vigor LS 4dr Sedan

This has been my most favorite car to date. I drive it hard and it hasn't let me down. I'm very lucky to get to drive it at speeds of 160kms to 180kms for hours. Great car!!

Favorite Features

The reliability!

Suggested Improvements

Cup holders.

Acura Vigor
By WendyB

1992 Acura Vigor LS 4dr Sedan

We drove our Vigor for nearly 10 years, then kept it for another 2 years as our extra car. It was almost never in the shop, and I don't recall it ever leaving me stranded. It was peppy, handled well, and got great gas mileage. It was a great car to drive and was very reliable. I would recommend any Acura based on our experience with this one.

Favorite Features

The way it handled, accelerated and drove was great. It got great gas mileage and was fun to drive.

Suggested Improvements

The interior was very small. Back seat passengers had NO leg room, even children complained about it. A regular- sized car seat would not fit into the back seat rear-facing, only the infant size would.

LOVETHISCAR
By CT2NY

1992 Acura Vigor LS 4dr Sedan

I purchased this from a friend after I totalled my Honda Civic at 236,000 miles. I have 155+ on it right now and just bought a 2002 Honda Accord. I am already going through withdrawals about selling this car.

Favorite Features

Snug comfortable fit in the front seat. Had everything I need except a blasted cup holder.

The Forgotten Acura
By Texan_176

1992 Acura Vigor LS 4dr Sedan

The vigor is a wonderfully designed BMW style car from Honda. See the lists of cons vs pros in this review for an objective review. If I wrote a text review it would be bias since I own the car and would tend to favor the pros.

Favorite Features

timeless design long wheelbase great power from in line 5 cyl perfect dash design heavy doors great view from huge glass auto select radio self tunes on ling trips 8 speaker stereo is great top notch materials machined wheels very classy looking

Suggested Improvements

ignition switch fails ABS system modulator locks ($1500 repair) interference engine requires timing belt replacement at religious intervals LS model has no lumbar adjustment for driver seat arm rest fabric wears prematurley auto transmission not smooth shifting

245000 AND STILL GOING STRONG
By Sweet Stuff

1992 Acura Vigor LS 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 165k on it and since have put on 80k. Aside from the usual maintance items I have had no real problems except for the front rotors, they tend to warp quickly (common on all early honda's and acura's) and replaceing them usually means the wheel bearings to. I expect the car to last another 3 years or so. I put on 40k a year, so I need a reliable car - this one has not let me down.

Favorite Features

Lots of room in the front seat, smooth aceleration, great highway car

Suggested Improvements

not so good on gas in town, brakes, and backseat a little tight