Tough Decisions!? Let Me Help!
By Crocodile on
2006 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)
When I was searching for a new car, I was between a Maxima (biggest), Infiniti G35 (sportiest),Ford Fusion (cheapest) and the new TL. I did a lot of research online and as a result did a lot of "virtual kicking of the tires." My suggestion is, once you have narrowed down the field, go to the dealership and test drive the cars. When I went and looked at the Fusion, I noticed how underpowered and how poorly built it was. The Maxima is like a giant bathtub inside, with the center console miles away. The G35 coupe is fast but small, very small, with little storage. The best compromise was the TL, which had everything I wanted. Speed, looks, storage space, safety and great STANDARD features!
Favorite Features
Great gas mileage (I average 32-35MPG at 85 MPH on the highway with 93 octane). Great stereo, with wonderful acoustics. Quick and nimble handeling, with stunning good looks and attention to detail. Everyone who has ridden in my car has given complements on the look and feel.
Suggested Improvements
I'm not accustomed to the front wheel drive (all of my prevoius cars have been RWD), so when I go into a tight powered turn there is some issue of torque-steer.