2018 Volvo S90 Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Volvo S90 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S90 model:

Terrible GPS
By Hector espinosa

2018 Volvo S90 T6 Inscription 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Twincharger 8A)

For such a luxury car to have to worst GPS I've ever sat in let's see I used my cellular's Google GPS to get me there the dealership was of no help they said that is what's out there from Volvo.

Better than my Audi and Lexus
By Greg

2018 Volvo S90 T5 Momentum 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

This is my first Volvo, and I like it much better than my 2018 Audi. The touch screen eliminates all the draw pads and knobs which I thought were a pain. Everything is so simple and intuitive. The auto pilot beats every other gizmo out there. I waited to see th 2019 Lexus ES300h, which I also owned when it first came out and loved the gas mileage. That is not such an issue these days, and, I’m tired of how Lexus keeps making their grill more and more crazy horizontal, vertical, etc. The Volvo has an elegant look, and the back seat has even more room than the Lexus. It drives nicely and has a huge sunroof. The rear seat has buttons to move the front seat forward, and can also adjust the sunroof shade. Both rear seats fold down for extra trunk space. The trunk opens with your foot and closes automatically. In addition to the touch screen, which behaves like an iPad with swiping, Volvo has a great iPhone app that starts the car using On Call. It can also lock and share stats. It’s much better than the Audi app that was created with weird, multiple tabs. I got the T5 for better mileage. The engine is a little noisy, but, that’s ok. I’m very happy with driving this luxury sedan and got a good deal on it. Signing the contract was awesome. Th finance office desk is a actually a 3 x 4 giant screen and all you do is review and click. Completely paperless! I was in and out in minutes and they didn’t push all the extra warranties like Audi. Very pleased!

Overall LOVING my 2018 S90 Momentum
By PSR

2018 Volvo S90 T5 Momentum 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Silver with the blonde interior; the car looks fantastic! I love the Thor's hammer headlights and the wide stance of the vehicle with the big 19' Pirellis. I've got lots of extras on it, which are functional and work super well. But my only concern with this car is the ride...at times very hard and not as sophisticated as a car at this price point should feel. Excellent gas mileage; great on the road feeling. LOVE LOVE LOVE the backseat legroom and the extra right passenger side buttons that control front right seat and sunroof. The car LOOKS serious, which I love. I've gotten many compliments on it. Pick up on this super well designed 4-cylinder turbo is beyond impressive. Love the stereo (standard) and the 360 camera. At times, the sensors for parking and other safety functions seem a little too sensitive but rather that than the opposite. Seat comfort is FANTASTIC, front and back. Ventilation and climate control are superb. Interior materials on all surfaces are FAR SUPERIOR to many makes of car. No rattles, squeaks or creaks throughout. I'm very happy with my S90, an upgrade from my 2016 S60 Inscription sedan. No regrets. Volvo is ROCKING the automotive world in many ways!

I NO LONGER HAVE THIS VEHICLE DUE TO MY UNHAPPINES
By Mark

2018 Volvo S90 T5 Momentum 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Make sure that the selling representative covers all technology with you; make sure you understand the difference between a Japanese auto maker vs a European automaker. The differences are very evident.

Best care I have ever owned
By FastEddy

2018 Volvo S90 T8 Inscription Twin Engine Plug-In Hybrid 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Twincharger gas/electric hybrid 8A)

I have owned Mercedes, Infiniti, BMW, Cadillac and many other brands. This Volvo is the BEST I have every owned. Great value for the money and more luxurious in my opinion than any of its competitors. I am averaging 150 miles per gallon over the first 1,000 miles of driving. My model is a 2018.