Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used S60 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

2020 s60 review inside info

Brian mc, 11/07/2019
T5 Momentum 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

This is my second Volvo S 60 in a row. I’ve had BMWs and Audi’s before but like the Volvo driving, transmission, and safety. I purchased a white t5 momentum with the premium package and heated seats and the blonde leatherette interior. It drives much nicer than my 2013 s60 and much more rear leg room. Overall it feels like a bigger smoother version. Here’s my buying advice. Blond leatherette feels and looks Exactly like the leather model. I mean I had two two cars sitting side-by-side and was feeling both materials and couldn’t tell the difference. That being said, Black leatherette definitely looks and feels different. If your thinking blond go with leatherette. YOU CAN ADD THE ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL AFTER THE FACT. No one ever mentioned this until one person who did the ordering at the dealership did. It was a must have for me, so it restricted my search quite a bit. But, for a couple of grand you can add it on and it saves you from having to buy the multi media and advanced driving packages saving you a few thousand. HUD is a novelty. Navigation isn’t needed since Apple CarPlay works seamlessly and Google map on the display works even better than the purchased nav. I found the actually T5 drove better than the T6. I found it was smoother and quieter but still had plenty of power. Would like the 4 wheel drive but I’ve had fwd Volvo’s in the snow in the past and they were fine.

Definitely Buyer’s Remorse

Leila, 03/25/2021
T6 Inscription 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Twincharger 8A)

I love the interior, technology, and exterior styling. What I hate is the unreliability and nagging little alerts that require a service visit. Purchased new in June 2020, the T6 Inscription model massage, heated and cooling seats. As of March 2021, I’ve driven a total 2600 miles. I’ve had service lights to come on three times and one being URGENT SRS Failure—take immediately to shop. After driving Lexus vehicles for the last 20 years, I’m rally disappointed. Also the depreciation on the car is huge.

2 out of 5 stars
1 out of 5 stars

Test drive on highway before you buy

sidd45, 06/06/2021
T5 R-Design 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I bought this car 2 weeks back, it was a demo model with 250 miles on it. After a week of buying this car, I decided to go on a long drive. As soon as I hit the highway, the steering wheel started vibrating a lot. The vibration started usually at speeds above 75 mph and it gets worse. After reading online seems like it a common issue with even brand new Volvos and the company knows about this issue. These issues have frustrated the customers so much that they had to lemon their vehicles. The other day, my front right parking sensors didn't work and as I was parking the front wheel hit the curb and my alloy wheel got damaged. Volvo's are known for their safety but these issues are a potential safety issue. If they can't make their cars function properly then their cars are road hazard, dangerous and There is no sense in having those advanced systems. In these 2 weeks, I am highly disappointed with my purchase and just want to get my money back.

2 out of 5 stars

Best of Two Worlds!

Alonnzo, 03/06/2020
updated 03/09/2021
T8 Polestar Engineered 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Twincharger gas/electric hybrid 8A)

S60 Polestar - After owning a Audi S6, I can say, this vehicle is very satisfying. Although not as powerful as my former S6, it's pretty close. What I lost in power and/or performance, I made up in fuel economy. I really like that I can operate this vehicle in pure electric, hybrid or full performance mode. Update: owned for 15 months now and I've experienced no issues. Volvo completed the annual maintenance (mainly oil change). Pros: Hybrid and full performance modes are quite exhilerating. Range / Fuel Economy - Managed to drive 800+ miles on one tank of fuel so far! Very Strong Acceleration Infotainment Sys (Once You Learn It) Bowers and Wilkins Audio - Awesome! Exterior - Not to Wild Cons: Pure Electric Range - 25 Miles Tops! Ride Comfort Dynamics - A Little Rough for a Luxery Sedan

No Buyer's Remorse Here

New Volvo Owner, 07/07/2020
T8 R-Design Twin Engine Plug-In Hybrid 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Twincharger gas/electric hybrid 8A)

I considered this vehicle compared to the 2020 Kia Stinger and I am so glad I went this direction! I got the S60 T8 R-Design so it is currently getting 52MPG and has a ton of power! Smaller than the Stinger, sure, but it more than makes up for it with the ride and tech. I love that it can drive itself!